- Pressure is up to 10MPa
- Accuracy is up to 0.005%rdg
- Accuracy of LLR keeps same as ULR . One BL502 equals three other traditional DWT.
- The piston and cylinder is tungsten carbide, which provides stability, durability, and low thermal coefficients and distortion.
- Low pressure (<700kPa) can be applied by built-in hand pump.
- High pressure (>700kPa) is applied by external gas supply.
- Big piston areas to meet high precision
- Assembled 2-stages air purifier on a molecule filter level
- High quality needle valves provide optimum control and sealing
- Primary pressure standard in lab
- Reference pressure measure in workshop
The model BL502 pneumatic deadweight tester is ideal primary standard for defining the pressure scale in pneumatic range from 5kPa to 10MPa. The piston cylinder assembly is the heart of the dead weight tester and responsible for its high accuracy. We manufactures piston cylinder with accuracies from 0.05% up to 0.005% of reading.
- Accuracy: 0.05%, 0.02%, 0.01%, 0.005%
- Piston and cylinder material: Tungsten Carbide
- Mass material: 304SS (Forged 316SS is optional)
- Pneumatic base material: Stainless steel
- Seal material: Buna-N, PTFE, Cu Alloy
- Medium: Dry air (<700kPa), Pure nitrogen (>700kPa)
- Gravity: Standard 9.80665 m/s², or customize local gravity.
- Pressure units available: MPa, bar, psi (optional)
- Pressure connector: Metric, (NPT and BSP is optional)
- Base dimension: 185 mm (H) x 455 mm (L) x 380 mm (D)
- Base weight: Appro.15kg
- Pressure Selectable Sheet