- Accuracy is up to 0.005%rdg
- Accuracy of LLR keeps same as ULR . That means one BL506 equals three other traditioinal DWT.
- Pressure mode and vacuum mode can be switchable by PV selector.
- Vacuum to -0.099MPa with electric pump.
- The piston and cylinder is tungsten carbide, which provides stability, durability, and low thermal coefficients and distortion.
- External supply port for connection to the gas supply source or electric vacuum pump
- Assembled two-stages air purifier on a molecule filter level
- High quality needle valves provide optimum control and sealing
- Primary vacuum standard in lab
- Reference vacuum measure on workshop
With high precision accuracy, the BL506 vacuum deadweight tester have dual vacuum and pressure modes. Pressure and vacuum application can be operated by hand pump or external gas supply. To guarantee an excellent metrology-logic characteristics, all pistons and cylinders are made of tungsten carbide. Because of the extreme hardness of this material, the pressure distortion (expansion) coefficient is negligible. The low friction coefficient provides minutes of turning with just a little swing of the masses.
- Accuracy: 0.05%rdg, 0.02%rdg, 0.01%rdg, 0.005%rdg
- Piston and cylinder material: Tungsten carbide
- Mass material: 304SS (Forged 316 stainless steel is optional)
- Tester base and pump material: Stainless Steel
- Seal material: Buna-N, FTM PTFE, Cu Alloy
- Medium: Dry and clean air, or nitrogen
- Pressure units available: MPa, bar, psi (optional)
- Pressure connector: Metric, (NPT and BSP is optional)
- Gravity: Standard 9.80665 m/s², or customize local gravity.
- Tester dimension: 500 mm (H) x 650 mm (L) x 500 mm (D)
- Pump dimension: 225 mm (H) x 455 mm (L) x 380 mm (D)
- Tester weight: Appro.25kg / Pump weight: Appro.15kg
- Pressure Selectable Sheet