- Minimum pressure is low to 1200Pa
- Accuracy 0.02%rd, 0.01%rd, 0.005%rd (customized)
- Accuracy of LLR keeps same as ULR . That means one BL507 equals three other traditional DWT.
- The piston is 316 stainless steel, which have very small gap and cylinder error
- The cylinder is tungsten carbide, which provides stability, durability, and low thermal coefficients and distortion.
- Piston/cylinder design provides stability and repeatability
- 10 cm2 big piston areas can meet high precision float requirement
- Built-in air purifier on a molecule filter level
- High quality needle valves provide optimum control and sealing
- Traceable to International Standards. Supplied with ISO/IEC 17025 accredited certificate (optional)
- Primary pressure standard in lab
- Reference pressure measure on workshop
The model BL507 low pressure deadweight tester is ideal primary standard for defining the pressure scale in pneumatic range from 1.2kPa to 40kPa. The special design for piston model can ensure accuracy up to 0.01% of reading. The 0.005% of reading accuracy can be customized depends on the range.
- Accuracy: 0.02%rd, 0.01%rd, 0.005%rd (customize)
- Piston material: 316 stainless steel
- Cylinder material: Tungsten carbide
- Mass material: 304 stainless steel
- Hydraulic base material: Aluminium
- Seal material: Buna-N
- Medium: Dry clean air, purity class 1-2-1 (ISO 8573-1)
- Air source: Gas bottle or electric pump
- Gravity: Standard 9.80665 m/s², or customize local gravity.
- Pressure units available: kPa, mbar, inch water (optional)
- Pressure connector: Metric, (NPT and BSP is optional)
- Base dimension: 185 mm (H) x 455 mm (L) x 380 mm (D)
- Base weight: Appro.10kg
- Warranty: 2 years
- Pressure Range Selectable Sheet