- Static pressure ranges 0.1MPa to 60MPa;
- Accuracy is 0.01% rdg for single piston, or (2Pa + 5×10-7*P + 1×10-4*△P) for dual pistons
- Traceable to International Standards.
- The piston and cylinder is made of the high intensity, extreme hardness and lowest thermal expansion tungsten carbide
- Piston/cylinder design provides stability and repeatability
- Lowering speed of differential piston is 0.5mm per minute with 5 kg loading
- Sensitivity threshold at zero is 10mg.
- Built in oil-gas separator
- Primary pressure standards in laboratories
- Precision pressure measurement
The model BL508 high static differential pressure deadweight tester ideal primary standard for defining the static pressure up to 60MPa. Both the piston and cylinder are manufactured from tungsten carbide. This pairing of materials, in comparison to other materials, has very low pressure and temperature coefficients of expansion, which results in a very good linearity for the effective area of the piston and a very high accuracy. Over-pressure protection is integrated, which prevents the piston from being forced out vertically and avoids damage to the piston-cylinder system in the event of masses removal under pressure.
- Accuracy: When use one of two piston gauges, accuracy is 0.01%rdg; When test static pressure, accuracy is (2Pa + 5×10-7*P + 1×10-4*△P), where P= Static Pressure Pa, △P = differential pressure value
- Piston material: Tungsten carbide
- Cylinder material: Tungsten carbide
- Mass material: 304 stainless steel (Forged 316SS is optional)
- Hydraulic base material: Casting iron
- Seal material: Buna-N, FTM, PTFE, Copper Alloy
- Medium: Pure Nitrogen for 7MPa and 20MPa range, Sebacate for 60MPa range
- Gravity: Standard 9.80665 m/s², or customize local gravity.
- Pressure units available: MPa, bar, psi (optional)
- Pressure connector: Metric, (NPT and BSP is optional)
- Base dimension: 540 mm (H) x 625 mm (L) x 480 mm (D)
- Base weight: Appro.35kg
- Warranty: 2 years
PRESSURE SELECTABLE SHEET P/N 30k+30kg
Range Kn Area Mass GCY7 (0.1~7)MPa 0.5MPa/kg 0.2cm2 14+14kg GCY20 (0.5~20)MPa 1MPa/kg 0.1cm2 20+20kg GCY60 (1~60)MPa 2MPa/kg 0.05cm2