- Water media operation
- Accuracy 0.05%rdg, 0.02%rdg, 0.01%rdg, 0.005%rdg (customize)
- Accuracy of LLR keeps same as ULR . That means one BL513 equals three other traditioinal DWT.
- The piston and cylinder is tungsten carbide, which provides stability, durability, and low thermal coefficients and distortion.
- Piston/cylinder design provides stability and repeatability
- High quality needle valves provide optimum control and sealing
- In-field user friendly
- Primary pressure standard for oil-free gauge
- Reference instruments in field.
The model BL513 water deadweight testers are applicable oil-free pressure calibration and measurement solution. The oil-free test performance of BL513 is much better than other solution of hydraulic piston gauges plus oil-water separator. The piston and cylinder is the technical heart of deadweight tester. Our experience and knowledge of piston/cylinder production and calibration ensure the precision and performance required for wide demanding calibration requirements.
- Uncertainty: 0.05%rdg, 0.02%rdg, 0.01%rdg, 0.005%rdg (customize)
- Piston and cylinder material: Tungsten carbide
- Mass material: 304 stainless steel (Forged 316 stainless steel is optional)
- Hydraulic base material: Stainless Steel
- Seal material: Buna-N, PTFE, Cu Alloy
- Medium: Pure distilled water
- Gravity: Standard 9.80665 m/s², or customize local gravity.
- Pressure units available: MPa, bar, psi (optional)
- Pressure Connector: Metric, (NPT and BSP is optional)
- Warranty: two years
- Base dimension: 225 mm (H) x 455 mm (L) x 380 mm (D)
- Base weight: Approx. 20kg
- PRESSURE SELECTABLE SHEET: