The wall-mounted or bench-top CO2 display is the latest development of an inexpensive display unit that simultaneously measures and records CO2, humidity and temperature. Equipped with the field-tested ROTRONIC HYGROMER® IN-1 humidity sensor, this instrument offers unbeatable value for money. The instrument can be configured directly with buttons and stored data can be exported to a USB stick for analysis with the free ROTRONIC software package SW21.
GUIDELINES FOR A HEALTHY INDOOR CLIMATE (CO2, %RH AND °C)
The monitoring of important indoor air parameters helps to minimize the risk of infection with viruses or bacteria and to increase well-being and concentration.
Download our free poster here
CO2 measurement – Measuring carbon dioxide in rooms – Recommendations – Information
Indoor Air Quality: Classrooms, Meeting Rooms, Open-Plan Offices, Shopping Centers, Fitness Studios…
• Measures and records CO2, relative humidity and temperature
• Accuracy ±2.5 %RH / ±0.3 K / ±30 ppm + 5% of measured value
• ROTRONIC HYGROMER® IN-1 humidity sensor
• 18,000 data point memory for CO2, humidity and temperature values
• Display of date and time
• Adjustable, visual CO2 indicator
• Large, easy-to-read display
• USB access for data download