Designed specifically for calibrating balances, calibrating weights, laboratory use, and as mass standards, the E2 class non-magnetic stainless steel calibration weights provide ultimate accuracy and easy handling. E2 weight to calibrate the balance with accuracy of 0.1mg.
- Density 7.94g/cm3 or 8.00g/cm3 (optional)
- Magnetic susceptibility ≤0.01 or ≤0.00006
- Highly polished stainless steel
- Nominal value marked on weights
- Calibrate the 0.1mg accuracy balance
- Calibration for balances and weights
- Weights for a clean room
- Certificate for ISO9000/14000, IATF16949
- Validation system for GLP/GMP
- Innovation for HACCP plan
- Density measurement
- Accuracy: OIML E2
- Material: 316L stainless steel: density is 7.94 g/cm3, magnetic susceptibility is ≤0.01.
- Optional material: 321 stainless steel, density is 8.00g/cm3, magnetic susceptibility is ≤0.0006.
- Calibration Weight Style: Cylinder
- Adjusting cavity location: N/A