Since its launch the portable Rotronic HygroGen has defined the standard for portable humidity and temperature multipoint calibration systems. Hundreds of users worldwide have identified that this instrument for the rapid generation of stable temperature and humidity conditions can save significant amounts of time in performing the calibration of all types of humidity instruments from all manufacturers. The HygroGen2 satisfies the stringent demands of quality and compliance regulations with its ability to calibrate instruments over their full working range, and is embraced throughout the pharmaceutical industry in particular as the leading instrument in its class and is favored in ISO 17025 humidity calibration laboratories around the world. Being portable and robust, it can be quickly set up at the installation location allowing for complete system qualification.
The rock solid stability, minimal thermal gradients, and rapid time for set-point changes of the HygroGen2-S are now replicated in a new family member: HygroGen2-XL humidity calibrator, which boasts a chamber with 10 times the capacity. Especially in the pharmaceutical industry, the HygroGen2 offers some outstanding advantages thanks to the outstanding accuracy. Both HygroGen2 models have a standard temperature control range of 0…60 °C and humidity range of 5…95 %RH. Optional range extensions are available.
Features of the humidity generator
- Calibration solution for the laboratory and on-site
- Humidity equilibrium typically in less than 15 minutes
- Calibrate multiple probes simultaneously
- ≪AutoCal≫ automated calibration (optional)
- ≪Remote API≫ logging and control with third party software (optional)*
- Integrated FDA 21 CFR part 11 compliant Rotronic HW4 software
- Automated calibration of multiple Rotronic HC2 probes connected via a AC3001 USB service cable
- Option to automatically adjust 1 temperature and 10 humidity points
- Creates PDF calibration certificate for each probe under test
- 20 user programs (up to 200 set points per program)
- Autocal Demonstration
- Temperature range extension -5…60 °C (Standard 0…60 °C)
- Humidity range extension 2…99 %RH (Standard 5…95 %RH)
“Remote Screen Sharing” (formerly “Remote Control”)
- Remote Control allows a larger screen interface to be used via another device, and is cross platform, allowing access from Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
- Remote API is a new feature to allow granular command line control and logging of the HygroGen2 via a series of commands over TCP/IP.
- This allows users to integrate the HygroGen2 into their own or third party systems, e.g. Beamix and/or write software scripts to automate the calibration process.