In many situations it can be very useful to measure water activity in production or storage rooms, e.g. inspection of bulk materials to ensure they meet specifications. The HygroPalm 23-AW-A is ideal for measuring water activity in production processes such as random checks of cheese, meat, tobacco, building materials, animal feeds, bakery products, paper, medicines, horticulture, agriculture, etc.
The HygroPalm HP23-AW-A offers the perfect solution for on-site water activity measurements to confirm product stability and indicate shelf life. The HP23-AW-A is suitable as a mobile laboratory unit. Equal to the HygroLab C1 the HP23-AW-A is perfect as a portable analyzer with two probe inputs for any suitable HC2 probe. The HP23-AW-A can also be used in conjunction with HW4-P-QUICK-Vx.
Portable and convenient
Handheld instrument specially configured to suit the water activity user. It includes many of the advanced features of the HygroLab C1, but in a convenient portable configuration.medicines, horticulture, agriculture, etc.
- 2 input channels for HC2 station probes or HC2 insertion probes can be connected for measurement of water activity, relative humidity and temperature
- AW Quick function for fast measurement results (typically 4-5 minutes)
- Audible alarm to indicate completed measurement
- Saves up to 10’000 data records with %rh, °C, date and time
- Battery charging function