Function panel introduction
1. Power switch: long press to turn on, short press to turn off
2. Arrow keys: select menu operation keys
3. Trigger key: trigger/select trigger mode
4. D/Q/θ/ESR: secondary parameter selection
5. FREQ/REC: Frequency 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz, 100kHz selection and record mode button.
6. LEVEL/TOL: 0.1V, 0.3V, 1V, switch and tolerance mode buttons
7. L/C/R/Z/AUTO: main parameters and automatic identification.
8. SPEED/P-S: Test speed and equivalent mode switch button
9. CLEAR/UTIL: CLEAR clear and UTIL practical configuration menu.
The recording mode can be used for data statistics to dynamically obtain the Average, Maximum, Minimum and Number of records
The tolerance mode can be used for component sorting. The nominal value, tolerance limit, alarm, LED indicator and counter can be set, and the percentage deviation between the measured value of the main parameter and the nominal value can be calculated for qualified and unqualified Compare, display GO/NG discrimination results. Tolerance range: 1%~20% Test speed: 20 times/s(Fast),5 times(Med),2 times/s (Slow)
3-terminal and 5-terminal test ports
Support three-terminal test, five-terminal end-face test and Kelvin test line expansion.
Allow both convenient testing and high-precision testing requirements.
UT622 series have two power supply methods: lithium polymer battery power supply and USB power adapter power supply.