Standard meteorology probes with fixed sensors; analog technology.
The MP101A is a combined humidity and temperature probe designed primarily for meteorological and general outdoor applications. Operation from DC voltage and low power consumption make the MP101A particularly suitable for operation at remote locations. Energizing of the probe is required for only 0.25 seconds during each measurement. The linear output signals are consistent with the requirements of most data acquisition systems.
Weather stations, agriculture, ice warning systems, snowmaking systems
• Very robust, therefore high long-term stability
• Voltage and current outputs for humidity and temperature
• Hygromer® IN-1 sensor / Pt100 Class A
• Cable length compensation up to 100 m
• Connection with T4/T7 connector or cable with open ends